- delivery of containers to/from the sea port
- full container transportation (FCL) - standard and elevated 20 and 40 foot containers, as well as refrigerated and special containers
- transportation of partial loads by container (LCL) – loads from different customers are assembled in one container
- filling out documents related to the transportation of goods by sea
- customs services
- door-to-door pickup and delivery of cargo
Transportation by sea is considered to be one of the safest and most common types of transportation. Despite the significantly longer transportation time than land transport, about 80% of international trade is served by sea transportation today. “DLG logistics group”, together with reliable partners all around the world, delivers cargo by sea from any country in the Far East, Southeast, South, Central Asia, Africa, North and South America, and from Australia, China and Hong Kong to Klaipeda, Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki sea ports . If necessary, we organize multimodal transportation, combining several types of transport (sea, air, railway, road transport). One person will be responsible for your cargo from the moment the cargo is loaded until it is delivered to the specified destination.