Customs brokerage services
- clearance of export/re-export procedures
- clearance of import procedures
- preparation of transit (TIR, T1, T2) procedures
- TIR Carnet and electronic TIR Carnet declarations
- completing CMR consignment notes
- mediation in customs
- filling out declarations of temporary storage
- formalization and control of customs procedures
- filling out electronic export manifests and submitting them to customs
- consultations on issues related to customs and mediation
JSC "DLG logistikos centras" provides a full range of logistics services, accumulating within – a customs broker, owner of a customs warehouse, a temporary storage warehouse and a commercial warehouse, performing export, import and special procedures. The experience of the representatives of the customs broker ensures knowledge of customs procedures, knowledge of legal acts regulating customs activities, the ability not to get lost in critical and stressful situations - all customs broker services from the same hands.
Our formula for success consist of respect for the client, teamwork, correct prioritization and excellent professional communication skills.
JSC "DLG logistikos centras" was granted an AEO certificate, authorized consignor status during the Union and general transit procedure, authorized consignee status upon completion of the TIR procedure, authorized consignee status upon completion of the Union and general transit procedure and permission to use special seals was issued. A permit is also granted, allowing the holder of the goods to present the goods to customs at a place acceptable to them.